Monday, July 24, 2006

Poor little buddy...

Christopher has yet another ear infection. It will be his third dose of OmniCef since January. It comes just as his bottom molars are breaking through. The kiddo is miserable and cranky and can neither sleep nor eat well. Even amid an Advil induced haze, his temp at the docs this morning was 101.

We are running on very little sleep around here, as you can imagine. I was berating myself for NOT having gone to the gym this weekend. I took Saturday off as it was Parker's birthday party, and then just felt icky yesterday and used that as an excuse.

I was then expecting to have a 3-day weekend from the gym when my dear husband came home for lunch!! Luckily for me, I was dressed in my gym clothes, so off I went! He sat with the kids while I ran another 3 miles on the treadmill... No world's records broken, but three miles in 37:14.

No comments: