Sunday, July 31, 2005

I'm tired...

Consider yourself warned.

I feel as though all I am doing lately is complaining - perhaps not out loud, so it just festers and swirls around my head. Perhaps getting it down will make me feel better.

I'm tired of aching everywhere. My hips, legs, back, belly and general pelvic region ache constantly. No position is comfortable - to sit, sleep or stand.

My feet are unrecognizable. Seriously - we're long past puffy.. we've moved into gross! Thank God I kept this one pair of sandals that I got years ago from Aerosoles, because they are velcro thongs that I can make big enough to fit over my elephant feet. Of course, they leave 2" indentations when I try to take them off, but at least I can put something on my feet so that they don't melt and adhere to the pavement outside.

I can't sleep. No surprise there, but it's really getting to me. Between having to wake up JUST TO MOVE POSITIONS in bed, then I debate with myself - do I really need to pee right now, which is usually followed by "yeah - you do" so I haul my sorry butt out of bed and waddle to the bathroom, aching every inch of the way. But, just GETTING out of bed requires the strength of Hercules at this point... You try it - getting up without using your stomach muscles and having severe pain in your thighs when you try to lift a leg... Someone get me a crane!

I'm tired of feeling constantly queasy. Either I'm hungry, or I've eaten too much... There's no medium. Of course, my stomach is nestled somewhere just under my chin and mushed to be about the size of my thumb. Thank God for Zantac! And rolaids...

I'm tired of the heat, tired of my clothes, missing my shoes, and just want my body back. Any ideas on how to send this kid an eviction notice?? I mean, I'm glad he's comfy and cooking well and all that, but time's up kid - let's fly the coop already!

I seriously think those around me deserve a medal for not killing me or at least banishing me from the island... I don't even like me anymore...

WHAAAAA!!!

1 comment:

Bren said...

(((HUGS))) Sam, just a short time and you'll be hugging your little boy.