Saturday, July 23, 2005

The countdown begins...


Well, as of today, I am 36 weeks, 5 days pregnant. For a more accurate account, keep an eye on the ticker below.. it will change daily. At any rate, I'm well into my 9th month...

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Its amazing how the body adapts. Although I feel very old at times, and swollen like you wouldn't believe (my feet look like alien feet - I am relagated to wearing flip flops because nothing else, not even my Birks, fit!)

I've been having intermittant contractions nightly for the last three nights. Hopefully they are actually DOING something other than just annoying me. I got excited the other night, having some very 5 minutes for nearly an hour. Then they stopped. Bummer!

I am hoping he's dropped a bit, and thinking that this may be the case because the hearburn has not been as bad of late. Still needing my Zantac regularly, but had been also needing Rolaids chasers to keep my tummy comfy, and have not had to take any of those in a while.

The boys, and my dad, are extremely excited about the arrival of Christopher. Parker is asking almost daily, "When is he going to be here"??

Peanut - I'd like the answer to that myself!!!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I have it on good authority that if you whine loudly enough to your OB, miraculously an induction date will fall into your lap. (Just don't share this with your granola natural-birthing friends, who will whip you soundly for it!)