Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I guess we're ready...

We went for our L&D tour last night at the hospital where I will deliver Christopher. Its a rather fancy-schmancy place, in comparison to the rooms at Alta Bates in Berkeley - take a look HERE and check out the LDRP room at SHEA. More like a hotel room than hospital room, huh??

My neighbors threw me a lovely shower on Saturday. It was the first time in ages that I'd been away from the boys for more than an hour... and as much as I adore them, that time away was HEAVENLY!!! You can see PICTURES here... A great time was had by all... thank you ladies for such a great afternoon!

Still having intermittant and haphazzard contractions. See the doc again tomorrow (a new one, again... Did I mentiont that my old doc just vanished? Well, he has, and so now his patients are ping-ponging around the rest of the docs.) and with any luck we will have made a bit more progress toward meeting our newest child!

But, I think we're ready - got the nursery all set up, had the tour of Labor & Delivery, have a car seat, a stroller, and now a swing... bottles, diapers, onesies, pacifiers - everything but a baby...

No comments: