Sunday, March 30, 2008

Repeat Post

I blogged about this on the house blog, so that's why it is a repeat blog...

We have had 3 showings in 3 weeks.  I have no idea if that is really a good thing for this market or not, but from what I am hearing, the house down the street had about 3 showings in 3 months, so perhaps we are doing something right.  Its a crap shoot right now.  No one knows what's going to happen, which is why I have adopted the attitude of "if it is meant to be, it will be".  Meaning, if we are supposed to move, the house will sell.

I did find out that the folks who came by today - this is their 2nd time through!  That's a good thing, right?  The wife came through alone first, then wanted to come back and bring her husband.  According to their Realtor, they just sold their home and therefore need another one.

There's a part of me that is excited and anxious, and another part that is extremely calm about the whole thing.  As Doris Day so eloquently put it "Que sera, sera, Whatever will be, will be".

No comments: