Sunday, March 30, 2008

Off and running... again.

So I finally caved in and called the DR on Friday.  I was sick and tired of feeling sick and tired!  10 days of a sore throat is ENOUGH already!

I waited 90 minutes for a 7 minute appointment.  This is typical of this doc.  Drives me nuts, but he's good, and at this stage of the game, I don't feel like going to find a new one.  He rules out strep throat, which is good.  So he is then going back and forth between gawd-awful allergies or a sinus infection.  I, being oh-queen-of-sinus-infections, told him that it doesn't FEEL like a sinus infection.  He prescribes me some hefty dose of Allegra, some Nasonex, and says to call if I don't start feeling better by Monday.

It evidently worked, because I got up and went R-U-N-N-I-N-G yesterday for the first time in 10 days.  And it felt soooo gggoooodddd.... now to just get back out there again consistently before it gets so hot that I might melt into the pavement.

No comments: