Sunday, April 23, 2006

He's going to wanna kill me for these later on...

 
 
 

However, I just had to share... I know, for some of you, naked baby pics are just not your thing, but these turned out so cute - nothing offensive is in sight, and he was just such a happy little model sitting there in the sunlight, watching the world go by...

He is trying really hard to learn how to crawl. He wants to MOVE - and at this point scooting is his main mode, but you can see the frustration in his face when he wants to go forward and instead goes backward... poor kid!

With these latest additions, I have blackmail shots of all three of my boys, waiting in a safe place for prom night, their rehearsal dinner, or some other equally embarassing moment.

After all, is that the mother's perogative? Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Bren said...

AWWWWWWW.

angie s. said...

Way too cute!!!! I just want to nibble him!