Friday, January 20, 2006

Still not back in the saddle full force

From what I've been reading from my Fat Fighting friends, things pretty much suck all over... and Arizona is not immune.

It seems that since 2006 began, I've been trying to get back into the "groove" and yet, just can't seem to get both feet to work together. This was a short week for work, and yet come Thursday, it felt like we'd been there for months already. The kids are cranky, I've been working really hard to get this respiratory bug that seems to have found me, despite my best efforts, my computer is on the blink (I am waiting to see smoke emanating from the CPU and the dreaded blue-screen-of-death at any moment) our kitchen lights went out, Christopher is not feeling well and cranky, and the dog has been on a devastation mode, the likes of which I have not seen ... Ever!

She ate the phone. Yes - a phone. Not entirely ingested, but most certainly destroyed. And, a CD case. And an ear-thermometer. Shoes I can understand. Eating the boys socks I can understand. A phone?? That one perplexes me. We've had to put the baby gates back up, poor girl! (actually, it is self-preservation for both the family and the dog!)

Ahhh - maybe next week will be better!

No comments: