Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Home is where your heart is

Or, at least where all your boxes are... and for now, that home remains the school I've been at for the last 4 years. I am so thankful that it all worked out - while I had made myself mentally OK with the move should that be what infact happened, I am very relieved to know that I will be staying put.

I spoke with the Principal today - the one who will be covering for both schools as our campus transitions to a K-8, and we just needed to fine tune some scheduling things, but it looks like that happened!! I get to stay with the staff I know, a curriculim I know, and kids I know, working with a population that I really enjoy!! My day will end later than I had hoped (2:30 rather than 1:30) but it will still give me enough time to leave campus, get Christopher and still make it home for the two older bambinos as they get off the bus!

Oh - and a check of the weather - still well over 100* every day this last week, actually hit 112* over the weekend... and its about 87* by the time I leave for work in the morning. My days of getting up early to go for a walk/job are over...at least until fall!!

No comments: