Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year!!




Considering that I put this blog address on every Christmas card we sent out, I suppose I should actually update this blog on a somewhat regular basis, in the unlikely event that my general readership has increased from the 3 of my Fat Fighting friends and family members..

Christmas was lovely. We piled kids and dogs into the "NEW" car and drove to the snow. The boys saw a REAL snowman and hopefully now believe me that they are not just plastic Christmas decorations we plug into the wall. It took a number of days, but we reclaimed the living room from ghosts of Christmas-presents, and we are only now reaching the "Ok, we've been together too long" stage.

Yesterday was my birthday, tomorrow is Matthew's. Add that a mere 7 and 9 days past Christmas and it can cause major sugar overdose in any mere mortal. We all have a few fun new gadgets, a few new clothes, and have had a great time...

To top it off, SC beat Illinois in the Rose Bowl. Any time SC wins is a good time!

Here are a few more pictures from the last few days, including one of the new beast (which I love, by the way!) and one of the HIGHLIGHT of Parker's Christmas, which was meeting Boris Diaw in person.

No comments: