Thursday, December 13, 2007

Christmas meme

If you are reading this, consider yourself tagged!

We got this in our email from Steve's cousin, Tony... It's fun - give it a try!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Gift bags
2. REAL or FAKE TREE? would rather get real, but use a fake one
3. When do you put up your Christmas tree? the week after Thanksgiving
4. When do you take down your Christmas tree? The week after New Years' Day
5. Do you like eggnog? NOPE!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Don't know - most vivid is the ABBA album my grandfather got for me when I was in highschool... totally NOT what I wanted but loved that he tried!
7. Do you have a Nativity scene? 2 of them, actually.
8. Hardest person to buy for? My mother
9. Easiest to buy for? The kids
10. Worst Christmas present you ever received? Can't remember that one either
11. Mail or e-mail Christmas cards? Mail. To email is sacreligious in my opinion.
12. Favorite Christmas movie? Its A Wonderful Life
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Right around Thanksgiving.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Do I really have to admit it?
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Grasshopper mint brownies.
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear
17. Favorite Christmas song? Oh Come All Ye Faithful
18. Staying in town or going out of town? Staying in...
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Danser, Prancer and Vixin, Comet and Cupid, Donner and Blitzen, and of course, Rudolph. (did I get them all? I always seem to forget one - do the same with the 7 dwarfs as well)

No comments: