Sunday, February 05, 2006

Sam on Steriods

One of the "miracle" cures now for Bronchitis, is, evidently, to pump the victim so full of steriods that they don't realize they can't breathe. I came back from the doc Friday afternoon with the instruction to take all 6 tabs the first day, 5 the next, 4 the next, and so on. The label said "Even if you get your pack late in the day, take all 6 unless directed otherwise by your doctor" so I obliged.

I wanted to do laundry and vacuum the house at 12:30 in the morning, was up reading until about 2 and felt like I'd had 19 cups of fully-loaded French Roast. So- upside - energy is back. I'm still hacking myself silly and am convinced that I will see my shoe or parts of a lung. Supposedly I am on the road to recovery. We shall see...

My weigh-in this week will be oh so much fun... AF was here, and now I'm all 'Roided out, so I can imagine what numbers await.... Folks actually do this to themselves voluntarily??? You've got to be joking!

No comments: