Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with these “firsts” about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you, YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE TAGGED TO DO THE LIST.
1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
Hmm... all-girls school. No prom...
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
I'm still on contact with my first love. Does that count??
3. What was your 1st alcoholic drink?
Intentionally? A screwdriver. Unintentionally? Gulping down my mother's gin & tonic thinking it was my 7-up. THAT was a surprise!!
4. What was your FIRST job?
Retail; stock girl. Worked at my dad's store. Overworked and underpaid!!
5. What was your FIRST car?
Volkswagon Jetta in Arrest Me Red!
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
Facebook texted me with an update.
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
Person? Don't remember. First thought? "Is it Saturday yet?"
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
Ms. Peters at Renbrook School.
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
I believe it was from CT to San Francisco
10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
My first best friend (I was 2) was Lara Chin, and no we do not still talk. My oldest childhood (Met at 4 1/2) friend is Elizabeth and YES, we do still talk!
11. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
Non-family?? Most likely at Elizabeth's house.
12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
13. Whose wedding did you go to the FIRST time?
hmmm.. Ann Cosby's wedding was the first one I went to. I was 3.5 and a flower girl. The first of my friends to get married was Kellee, and I was IN that one.
14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
Switched computer on...
15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
Hmmm... I think it was YES with Alan P.
16. FIRST tattoo?
17. First piercing?
ears at 14. Done the old fashioned way - with needles and ice!
18. First foreign country you've been to?
Canada does not count to a New Englander, so China.
19. FIRST movie you remember seeing?
Lassy Come Home.
20. When was your FIRST detention?
Hmmm... don't think I ever had one...
21. What was the first state you lived in?
22. First Pet?
Born into a house with dogs. My OWN first pet? A parakeet
23. If you had one wish?
To win the lottery... a big one.. not a "WOW - you won 472$" lottery...
24. What is something you would learn if you had the chance?
Speak another foreign language. German perhaps...
25. Who do you think will be the next person to post this?
Good question. Stacey perhaps?
26. Who was the first person you really kissed?
27. Who was your first sexual experience with?
28. What was the first occupation you aspired to be growing up?
I wanted to be a ballerina.. until I took ballet and realized I have 2 left feet
29. Who was your first heartbreak?
There was a guy in middle school who I secretly pined for who never returned my affections. His name escapes me..
30. Who was the first person to tell you they loved you?
31. If you won 25 million dollars, what would be the first thing you would buy?
a plane ticket to somewhere far away
32. If you won 25 million dollars, who would be the first person you'd tell?
Whoever was closest at the time.
33. What was the first book you ever read?
no idea... but I remember trying to re-write James & the Giant Peach in 2nd grade.