Thursday, February 19, 2009

3's about me.. by Samantha Jensen

Three Names I have been called
1. Sam
2. Sammi
3. Mrs. Jensen

Three Jobs I have had in my life
1. Retail sales at the Narraganset in Connecticut
2. Co-leader for a therapy group for juvenile sex offenders
3. Counselor who worked with welfare moms as mandated by the State of Massachusetts

Places I have lived
1. Avon, Connecticut
2. Mountain View, California
3. Scottsdale, Arizona

Three TV Shows that I watch
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Brothers & Sisters
3. Private Practice

Three places I have been
1. Hawaii
2. Italy
3. China

People that e-mail me regularly
1. Angie
2. Terri
3. my FF July 99 group

Three of my favorite foods
1. Pasta
2. Pizza - good NY Pizza
3. Really good Chinese

Three friends I think will respond
1. Angie
2. Stacy
3. Terri

Three things I am looking forward to
1. An economic up-wing
2. Spring Break (tho we have no plans...)
3. Someday, moving back to Connecticut

No comments: