Friday, December 26, 2008

I got tagged... so here you go...

Directions: You have to write a note with 16 random things, shortcomings, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose 16 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.

Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 16 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, leave me comments & choose 16 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you and/or I thought you might actually respond to this silly waste of time.

1. My favorite thing to do currently, is play on Facebook. Perhaps this makes me shallow or silly, but so be it!.
2. I am a political moderate with social tendencies toward the democrats and fiscial tendencies toward the republicans. Basically, I will never be politically happy.
3. I always wanted to be a something.. it changed too much as a kid for there to be one defining thread.
4. I watch more football than any other sport, but its GOT to be college football, or forget it.
5. TV commercials make me look frantically for the fast forward button.
6. I'm dreading my next dental visit.
7. I have a terrible fear of snakes, falling, and vomiting children.
8. I haven't seen any of the 2008 Best Picture nominees - even to date!
9. I used to love red wine but now it hates me and makes me feel miserable. I miss it.
10. I finally stopped biting my nails when I was 35.
11. I could spend all year in the water, assuming its a beach and an ocean at the other end. Sorry - a lake just won't do.
12. I'm afraid I'll get sick and not be able to see my kids grow up.
13. Sometimes I wish I had all the money I needed. That never seems to happen tho - even for those who make 10x what I make...
14. I can read an entire book in one evening. Even big ones..
15. I have a terrible fear of something happening to me or my kids.
16. My life has turned out more or less how I expected it to - only on a very different time table.

From this, I tag Meredith, Nancy, Terri, Brenda, Karyn (yes.. this means you need to blog!), Angie, Brandon, Derek, Tammi, Garfield, Jenn, Robyn, Chrissy, Fred, Kathy, Rachel, and Beth.

No comments: