Wednesday, January 10, 2007

An ABC meme

Available or Taken ..... Taken. I'm sure you're all crushed. Apology to Nancy for outright stealing this one from her.

Best friend ..... I have several, including Angie, Liz, Vicki, Steve, Nicole, Shelley, Nancy, Terri and too many others to mention.

Cake or pie ..... Hands down - Cake.

Drink of choice ..... Fresca, or a good draft beer.

Essential item I use everyday ..... computer or cell phone - both essential.

Favorite Color ..... moss green

Gummy bears or worms ..... Yuck, neither

Hometown ..... Avon, CT

Indulgence ..... Wow... too many to mention! Chocolate, earings, handbags....

January or February ..... January. Month of new beginnings, my birthday, Matthew's birthday...

Kid's names ..... Charles Parker (called Parker, I'm from CT not the south) Matthew, Christopher. If I had girls not boys, Taylor, Elizabeth, Ashely.

Life is incomplete without ..... Sleep or coffee!

Marriage ..... Yes

Number of siblings ..... none

Oranges or apples ..... Apples

Phobias or fears ..... snakes, cancer, falling from a height of more than a foot, my children being hurt.

Quote ..... "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt" Abraham Lincoln

Reason to smile ..... hearing my kids laughter.

Season ..... Fall, followed closely by spring. Summer and winter are too extreme for me.

Tagging .... Terri, Bren, Angie, Vicki,

Unknown fact about me ..... Little known fact?? I'm distantly related to William Faulkner and James Buchanan.

Veggie I don't like ..... Cauliflower

Worst Habit ..... Procrastination

Xrays ..... lately? Of teeth. Specifically one I managed to crack straight through.

Your favorite food ..... Chinese

Zodiak ..... Capricorn

Labels:

No comments: