Thursday, April 09, 2009

A good day

Today was just one of those days when the planets align and everything seems to run smoothly. I finally got a good night's sleep (and that always starts the day off well) and then had a really good run! The weather was perfect - clear, about 55* with the sun starting to come up. Running was easy and I went further than I planned to and it felt GREAT. Coffee was good, caffeine worked like a charm, I had a good day of teaching, the kids and I both had fun (a rare thing indeed.. ok, maybe not, but it is nice when it happens) and by the time I got home, I was pleasantly exhausted. Took a nap, had take out for dinner, and the kids' fighting has been kept to a minimum.

Need to document days like this to remind myself that they DO happen. Perhaps not too frequently, but they DO happen!!

No comments: