Thursday, March 01, 2007

Freaky!!

I put little faith in the "Fill out these questions and we will tell you all about YOU" sites. They can be entertaining and yet often just fall flat.

Imagine my surprise when I went to "Which Birth Order Are You", thinking myself oh, so clever and trying to fool them because I'm an only child...and instead I saw this...

You Are Likely an Only Child
At your darkest moments, you feel frustrated.At work and school, you do best when you're organizing.When you love someone, you tend to worry about them.In friendship, you are emotional and sympathetic.Your ideal careers are: radio announcer, finance, teaching, ministry, and management.You will leave your mark on the world with organizational leadership, maybe as the author of self-help books.


Ok - the organizing bit is really deep in there - in my "inner" me, its just that the inner me is burried under piles and piles of junk, trying desperately to push through. On the surface, it looks like she's loosing the war. Not sure my mark will have anything to do with organization - but then - maybe the computer-psychic sites know me better than I know myself...

No comments: