Sunday, February 04, 2007

This struck me:

I rarely forward on emails that are forwarded on to me. Sometimes, and only to a very select few, will I send on things that really strike me as either poignant, funny or hear-wrenching.

This was one of them.


Thought of the Day

In case we find ourselves starting to believe all the anti-American sentiment and negativity, we should remember the words of Tony Blair, England's Prime Minister, during a recent interview. When asked by one of his Parliament members why he believes so much in America , he said: "A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in and how many want out."

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you:
1. Jesus Christ
2. The American Soldier

One died for your soul, the other for your freedom
YOU MIGHT WANT TO PASS THIS ON, AS MANY SEEM TO FORGET BOTH OF THEM.

No comments: